According to a distinguished panel of lawyers from MSD and Covington & Burling, companies involved in Digital Health deals need to ask themselves the following questions:
- What data is required to develop and deliver the Digital Health solution, and does your company have sufficient expertise in-house to analyze the data?
- What happens if your technology vendor becomes unable or unwilling to support or further develop software used in your Digital Health solution?
- How do you structure a contract to develop and deliver a Digital Health service when the ultimate composition of the service, the customer base, and reimbursement model are all uncertain at the outset?
David Boyko, Division Counsel for MSD’s Healthcare Services and Solutions, and Nigel Howard, Daniel Pavin, and David Wildman of Covington addressed these key issues in an October 10, 2017 webinar on “Commercial and IT issues in Digital Health Deals.” This is the first of a series of webinars Covington is offering to help companies navigate the laws, regulations, and policies that govern the evolving Digital Health sector. These webinars are aimed at:
- Legal and business teams involved in structuring and negotiating arrangements in the digital health space.
- Legal and business teams with a background in “traditional” pharma-biotech collaborations who are looking to move into the digital health space.
If you would like to view a recording of this one hour webinar, please contact Jordyn Pedersen at email@example.com.